Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Luigi Fedeli e Figlio S.r.l. wishes to inform you that pursuant to Art.13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter, “European Regulation”) has the necessity to proceed with the processing of personal data automatically collected or provided through your navigation or use of the website https://www.fedelicashmere.com/ (hereinafter, “Website”).
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Luigi Fedeli e Figlio S.r.l. in the person of the legal representative, domiciled at the registered office of Via Arosio n.4, Monza (MB) (hereinafter, “Fedeli” or “Data Controller”)
2. TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
To enable your use of the Website and its services, including the possibility of creating and utilising your personal area, as well as to complete online purchases, the Data Collector requires to have knowledge of and process some of your personal data, such as your identification data, your phone number, your address and your email address.
The computer systems and software implemented on the Website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of the Website, are processed for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the services use (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and to ensure the proper functioning of the services offered.
The navigation data are not stored for more than seven days and are deleted immediately after their aggregation, without prejudice to the possible requests of judicial authorities to ascertain criminal offenses.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The discretionary, explicit and voluntary delivery of email messages, likewise the registration and completion of purchases on the Website, as well as the forward of requests, entail the acquisition of your identification data, your phone number, your address and your email address, similarly to other possible data inserted in the message or forms to be completed if sent.
The Website uses the following categories of cookie.
Technical and session cookies are implemented on the Website, i.e. small text files containing a certain amount of information exchanged between your terminal or your browser and the Website, which allow the correct operation and use of the latter. On the opposite, cookies are neither used to transmit information of a personal nature nor the so-called persistent cookies have been implemented.
Profiling cookies are used with the purpose to acquire knowledge of the way in which the user makes use of the services to improve their experience of the Website, as well as to propose offers, discounts and personalized services. You may at any moment modify the preferences related to the use of profiling cookies by clicking (here).
Third party Cookie
Third parties may also install cookie on your device. Third party cookie are not controlled by us and we are therefore not responsible of their use. Third parties have own privacy policies and methods of collecting personal data. Such policies are available for consultation on the following links:
Options regarding the use of cookie on the Website through browser settings
The supply of all cookie may be deactivated through the browser settings. It must be highlighted that intervening on such settings could lead to the impossibility to utilize the Website in the case that the necessary cookie for the supply of our services were to be blocked. Every browser has different settings for the deactivation of cookie. Following are the links for deactivation instructions of the most common browsers: Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera.
3. PROCESSING PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data which the Data Controller collects, are exclusively those provided by you during the navigation of the Website and the use of its services, including those finalised to allow online purchases through a personal account. These data are exclusively used for:
3.1 allowing the use of our Website and its services, such as the possibility of registration and completion of online purchases.
The legal basis for the data processing is (i) your express consent to the data processing, (ii) the execution of a contract you are part of, (iii) the Company’s fulfilment of legal obligations.
3.2 allowing the delivery of news always kept up to date on Fedeli’s activities and promotions, delivering advertising material and/or communications and information of commercial nature and direct marketing of our services and products, on the related offers, on discounts and any other promotional and loyalty initiative adopted, likewise to allow the delivery of newsletters both through traditional methods of contact and through totally automated ones, such as, for example, through the use of your address and/or email address.
The legal basis for the data processing is (i) your express consent to the data processing.
3.3 allowing to receive offers, discounts and other benefits and promotional initiatives based on your specific needs and purchase propensities, also participating to loyalty programs which require for their functioning the registration, individualization and profiling of the personal data related to purchase volumes, habits and consumption choices.
The legal basis for the data processing is (i) your express consent to the data processing.
Your personal data may be memorized either through IT tools or and paper based means.
4. DATA RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Data Controller will keep your personal data for a period of time no longer than what is deemed necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected and processed.
With this purpose the surfing data and those acquired through the use of the Website are not stored for more than seven days.
Regarding processing for direct marketing and/or profiling purposes, in compliance with the applicable legislation and if explicitly authorized by you, the Company provides for the automatic erasure of your personal data or ensures that they are permanently transformed in an anonymous form which will not be reversible, within 24 months from the registration of data collected for marketing purposes and within 12 months from the registration of data collected for profiling purposes.
For any further personal data, not being able to accurately determine the retention period, the Company will ground the processing of your personal data on the principles of adequacy, relevance and data minimization, pursuant to the European Regulations, verifying on an annual basis the need for storage. Therefore, once the purpose for which the data has been collected and processed has been fulfilled, it will be removed from our systems and records and/or will be adequately rendered anonymous to ensure you cannot be identified.
The abovementioned clauses shall not prevent us from storing such data in order to comply with the regulatory obligations, or to ascertain exercise or defend our rights before the Judicial bodies.
5. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
The processed data will not be disclosed to third parties. However, third parties may acquire knowledge about your data during the abovementioned processing activities.
- individuals who may access data pursuant to European Union law or the law of a Member State to which the Data Controller is subject to;
- subjects performing within the borders of the European Union, in complete autonomy, as separate Data Controllers, or as Data Processors appointed for this purpose by Fedeli, purposes auxiliary to those activities and services under para. 3, such as postal services and shipping and delivery agencies, companies offering publicity and marketing services, IT support and consultation in charge of planning and implementing software and websites, companies offering services useful to personalize and optimize our services, including those aiming at delivering and managing client services, law firms, societies which offer services, our commercial partners, societies which offer services useful to analyze and develop data (including those related to interactions between users and our services) and elaborate and conduct market research, service centers, societies or consultants charged to provide further services to the Data Controller within the limits of the purpose for which data has been collected.
Furthermore, our employees may come to knowledge of your personal data, provided these have previously been appointed as acting under the authority of the Data Controller, pursuant to article 29 of the European Regulation, or as a System Administrator.
Any communication of your personal data will take place in full compliance with the European Regulations and the technical and organizational measures of the Data Controller to ensure an adequate level of security.
6. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD COUNTRIES
The Data Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to third Countries. The entire data processing will occur within the borders of the European Union.
7. POSSIBLE AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING PROCESSES
If you explicitly authorise the processing of your personal data for the purpose of profiling, the Data Controller will use automated decision making processes to allow you to exploit the advantages, through offers, discounts and any other benefit and promotional initiative modelled on your specific needs and purchase propensities. For the purpose of their functioning such processing activities require the registration, analysis and profiling of (i) identification personal data and (ii) personal data related to purchase volume and habits and consumption choices.
The basis for profiling activities is to send promotions or discounts which keep count of made purchases and based on what could possibly be of your interest.
8. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data for the purposes listed at para 3.A is obligatory in nature and the refusal to provide the required personal data may lead to Fedeli’s impossibility to allow your use of the Website, including the possibility to register and complete online purchases.
The provision of personal data for the purposes listed at para 3.B is discretionary in nature, but the failure to provide them, even if it does not impede the use of the Website may lead to the impossibility of allowing you to exploit to the fullest the advantages offered to our community through information of advertising, commercial and direct marketing nature, to receive our newsletters as well as information on additional services, on events and promotions aimed to be offered to you.
The provision of personal data for the purposes listed at para 3.C is discretionary in nature but the failure to provide them, even if it does not impede the use of the Website may lead to the impossibility of delivering personalized communications based on purchase volumes as well as habits and consumption choices.
9. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Regarding the processing of your personal data pursuant to the European Regulation, as data subjects you are entitled to the following rights
- revoke your consent to data processing at any time. However, it should be noted that revoking the consent will not undermine the legitimacy of any previous processing activity, as provided by article 7, section 3, of the European Regulation;
- request to the Data Controller access to your personal data, as provided by article 15 of European Regulation;
- require the Data Controller to rectify or complete your personal data, by means of a declaration, as provided by article 16 of European Regulation;
- require the Data Controller to erase your personal data, in the cases provided in article 17 of the European Regulation;
- obtain from the Data Controller restriction of processing whenever the cases provided in article 18 of the European Regulation occur;
- receive from the Data Controller your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance as provided by article 20 of the European Regulation;
- object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to point (e) or (f) of Article 6, para, 1, including profiling based on those provisions, as provided by article 21 of the European Regulation;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you, unless the processing is based on your prior consent pursuant Article 22 of the European Regulation. By way of example, any form of automatic personal data processing aimed at analyzing or profiling consumer and purchasing preferences, economic capabilities, interests, reliability, and behavior;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77), or relevant Judicial bodies if you deem that the processing of your personal data relating infringes the General Data Protection Regulation. The complaint may be filed in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
You may exercise your rights by contacting the Data Controller, in the person of the legal representative, addressing the communication to the office in Via Arosio n.4, Monza (MB), or at the email address email@example.com.
10. CONSENT TO DATA PROCESSING
Read and understood the abovementioned policy, I hereby freely and expressly consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of para. 3.A aiming at allowing the use of the Website.